|Added on Rightmove:||09 August 2016 (620 days ago)|
- ENTRANCE HALL
- TWO DOUBLE RECEPTION ROOMS
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE BATHROOM
- 3 FURTHER BEDROOMS
- 2 FURTHER SHOWER ROOM (1 EN SUITE)
- GUEST CLOAKROOM
- UTILITY ROOM
- LARGE REAR PRIVATE GARDEN
- 2 STORAGE VAULTS
A recently refurbished four bedroom Terraced House with accommodation arranged over five floors benefiting from two double Reception Rooms, a fully fitted Kitchen/Dining Room opening to a large rear private garden. Eaton Terrace is a very sought after residential area between Sloane Square and Eaton Square and is ideally located for the many shops, restaurants and transport facilities of Chelsea and Belgravia.
WEEKLY RENTAL OF £3,500
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ID2341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wedgewood Estates, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.