Retail Property (out of town) to rentBirmingham Road, Wylde Green, Sutton Coldfield, B72
£27,000 pa (£2,250 pcm)
1,701 sq. ft.
- 1,701 sq ft (158 sq m)
- 439 Birmingham Road, Wylde Green, Sutton Coldfield
- The property is well situated within the busy local shopping centre of Wylde Green and the premises front the Birmingham Road (A5127) behind the service road which also includes Kings Barbers, Domino'
- The mid-terraced premises, which previously traded as a bank comprise a self-contained ground floor retail unit with basement and ancillary accommodation to the rear.
- Excellent location with on street parking
- 158.04m/1701 sq ft
- To Let
- £27,000 per annum exclusive
The mid-terraced premises, which previously traded as a bank comprise a self-contained ground floor retail unit with basement and ancillary accommodation to the rear.
Internally, the shop retains many of the previous bank fittings but is capable of being opened up to a greater extent to provide excellent retail space. To the rear of the shop is a strong room, three offices and staff room together with separate male and female WCs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-55574317.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burley Browne, Sutton Coldfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.