|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (344 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE NOW
- Part furnished / unfurnished
- 4 bedrooms
- Close to Kensal Rise Station
- 2 reception rooms
- Recently refurbished loft conversion
- Private rear garden & Juliet balcony
- Off street parking
Camerons Stiff are pleased to bring to market this impressive spacious house, situated in a desirable location. Recently refurbished to incorporate a loft conversion, the property comprises of, two reception rooms, fully fitted kitchen, four bedrooms, a juliet balcony, two bathrooms, a further W.C, a cloakroom, private rear garden and driveway parking to the front. Close to Kensal Rise Station. The property is available partly furnished or unfurnished from early August. Please Note: The Landlord intends to retain possession of the garage and use it for storage.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26443959. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Camerons Stiff & Co, Willesden Green, London, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.