|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 October 2016 (375 days ago)|
- 2 double bedrooms, bathroom with shower & cloakroom
- Living / dining room with french doors to the rear garden
- Kitchen / breakfast room with washing machine & fridge / freezer available
- Low maintenance garden with side access
- Garage with parking space in front
- Walking distance to local shops & convenient access to Oxford, Thame & M40
A modern chalet style detached house in a quiet no-through road within walking distance of the local amenities & supermarket. This well presented house has a living / dining room with gas fire & doors to the garden, kitchen / breakfast room, cloakroom, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom with shower, low maintenance garden with side access & garage. Convenient access to Oxford, Thame & M40.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P103262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers, East Oxford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.