|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||12 August 2016 (286 days ago)|
- Two Double Bedroom Apartment
- Spacious Living Area
- Kitchen with Oven & Hob
- Family Bathroom
- En-Suite to Main Bedroom
- Juliet Balcony
- Undercroft Car Parking
- Storage Space Available
- Council Tax Band B
- GREAT LOCATION!
Full descriptionRent from £600pcm
Bond from £700
FIRST MONTH'S RENT HALF PRICE
First floor apartment
The accommodation benefits from UPVC double glazing and electric heating with individually controlled units throughout and briefly comprises:-
- Entrance Hall with built in cupboard
- Lounge/Diner with fully fitted kitchen and integrated hob/cooker. Fridge/freezer & washer can be supplied for extra.
- Juliet Balcony
- Principal Bedroom with electric radiator and en-suite shower facilities.
- Bedroom Two with electric radiator.
- Family Bathroom partly tiled with panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC.
- Undercroft Car Parking for Two Vehicles plus storage area.
- Communal Landscaped areas.
Sorry, no pets or DSS.
Call us now to book your viewing!!
When applying to rent one of our properties application/administration fees may become payable in addition to rent and bond. Please contact a member of staff for further details.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beecroft Estates, Barnsley (Lettings).
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.