|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 January 2017 (505 days ago)|
- Imposing Grade II Listed Building
- Superb Example Of Apartment Living
- Spacious Two Bedroom First Floor Property
- Open Plan Lounge With Fitted Kitchen
- En-Suite Master Bedroom
- Secure Intercom Entry System
- Garage Plus Residents Parking
- Available Now Unfurnished
- No Pets, Smokers Or DSS
- Bond £600
We are delighted to offer to the rental market a lovely of example of apartment living by way of a spacious Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment within this highly favoured Grade II listed building.
Features include a secure intercom entry system, double glazing, electric heating, open plan living area with picture windows & Karndean flooring, this opens to a fitted kitchen with appliances (oven, hob, fridge/freezer and washing machine), en-suite master bedroom, garage and additional allocated parking to the front of the building.
The location offers convenient access to local facilities and commuter links.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
No pets, smokers or DSS. Bond £600.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55638613.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MID101027_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.