|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 December 2016 (350 days ago)|
- 4/5 Bedrooms
- Excellent Schools and Nurseries within close proximity
- Bespoke built in Storage
- Bundles of Character
- Easy Access to City Centre & Main Line Station
- Viewing's are Strongly Advised
- Pets considered by negotiation
- Available to move into NOW!
Refurbished to a high standard by the current owners, this outstanding semi-detached home is a fine example of modern contemporary design within an Edwardian period property. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac and within a few minutes' walk of the city centre and mainline train station, this spacious family home is arranged over three floors with front and rear garden and summer house. Properties of this quality in such a prime location are highly sought after and an early viewing is accordingly recommended.
Available to move into NOW!
Single glazed door to front, tiled floor, dado rail, radiator, stairs to first floor and doors to
Lounge / Diner
24' 2" Plus Bay x 11' 3" narrowing to 8' 4" ( 7.37m Plus Bay x 3.43m narrowing to 2.54m )
Double glazed bay window to front, with internal window seat, two radiators, hardwood floor, open fire surround with wood burner.
Kitchen / Diner
22' 7" x 14' 6" ( 6.88m x 4.42m )
Double glazed window to side and rear aspects, double glazed patio doors leading to garden. Wooden work surfaces with range of wall and base units. Inset butler sink with mixer taps. Space for range cooker, dish washer and double fridge freezer. Tiled slate floor.
Hardwood floor throughout and doors leading to
16' 5" Into Bay x 12' 3" To Wardrobes ( 5.00m Into Bay x 3.73m To Wardrobes )
Double glazed bay window to front with internal window seat and storage. Bespoke built in wardrobes, period cast iron fireplace, hardwood floor, picture rails and radiator.
11' 8" x 9' 1" ( 3.56m x 2.77m )
Single glazed wooden sash window to rear, hard wood floor and radiator.
10' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.97m )
Single glazed window to rear, hardwood floor, period cast iron fire place, picture rails and radiator.
Modern and stylish - single glazed sash window to side. Full length heated towel rail. Bath with shower attachment. Walk in Grohe rainfall shower. Double wash basin. Low level slimline WC.
15' 5" x 8' 2" ( 4.70m x 2.49m )
Four velux windows to front and rear aspects, wood floor, radiator
Bedroom Five / Study
15' 9" x 5' 5" ( 4.80m x 1.65m )
Velux windows to side, eaves storage, wood flooring and radiator
Velux window to front, WC, shower, wash basin and heated towel rail.
Mainly a hard standing area with small shrubs. Stairs leading to front door and side access to rear.
Mostly laid to lawn with patio and covered area. Brick and wood construction summer house with full mains power and soundproofing.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55644143.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4709K1221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, St Albans - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.