|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 August 2016 (628 days ago)|
- Stunning Converted Barn in Hambledon
- Galleried Reception Hall with Working Fireplace
- Kitchen/Dining /Family Room
- Master and en suite on 1st Floor, Three Bedrooms on Ground Floor
- New Bathroom Downstairs
- 2nd Upstairs Reception Area Opposite the Bedroom Level
- Landing with study area
- Double Glazed
- Under Floor and Oil fired Central Heating
- Beautiful Garden
An extremely attractive barn conversion, dating from the 16th Century, located in the most beautiful Hambledon countryside. Fees apply.On entering the property, the striking galleried entrance hall provides a wonderful reception area with high ceilings and hand crafted, double glazed windows on either side, flooding the room with light. This property has been skilfully converted to give a cosy family space, with a central fireplace, Yorkshire flag tiled floor with under floor heating and French windows to the south facing courtyard garden.The well fitted kitchen/dining/family room has an Aga, pantry and extensive views of the newly fitted terrace and east facing gardens. Immediately above the kitchen, accessed from the main reception hall, is a second reception room with far reaching views.To the right hand side of the ground floor there are three bedrooms with spot lighting, a utility room with space for a washing machine and dryer, a new shower room and beams throughout.A separate staircase leads to a generous master bedroom with bespoke blinds and yet more wonderful views. The adjacent bathroom has separate shower and open top bath. A wide landing with space for a study overlooks the reception hall.Externally, the house is surrounded by very attractive gardens; with gravelled south facing courtyard, a sunken terraced patio area, together with lawns, shrubs and herbaceous borders, which will be maintained by the landlord’s gardener. Available by separate arrangement is a well kept, well fenced paddock of approximately. 1 ½ acres with room for a field shelter.Nearby there is a footpath and further down the lane, a bridle way which acts as a cut through and will take you down into the centre of Hambledon village.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5487611. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Country House Company, Hampshire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.