|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 August 2016 (244 days ago)|
- Stunning split-level maisonette in popular residential area
- Spacious bay-fronted reception room bathed in natural light
- Fabulous eat-in kitchen offering access to garden
- Amazing master bedroom with stylish en suite bathroom
- Four further good-sized bedrooms, one with en suite
- Modern bathroom and separate WC
- Pretty, easy to maintain, private garden
- Moments from to the amenities of Kingston Road
Full descriptionSHORT LET. This generously proportioned five bedroom maisonette offers beautifully presented accommodation with a charming private garden, situated in a fantastic location close to amenities and Dundonald Recreation Ground.
Situated close to the local amenities of Kingston Road, the property is within easy reach of an excellent range of shopping and entertainment facilities in Wimbledon town centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 994391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.