|Added on Rightmove:||30 December 2016 (421 days ago)|
- Available 30th August 2016
- Mains Gas Central Heating
- Great Central Location
- Walking Distance Of Town Centre
- Comes With Oven/Hob
- Parking Available
- Council Tax Band C
- Book A Viewing Today... We Are Open 7 Days A Week 8am - 8pm - Call Us 01267 240081
- Long Term Let Available
A modern TWO BEDROOM SEMI HOUSE situated in LLANDEILO moments from town centre and a wealth of shops and restaurants, it also benefits from being approximately 15 miles from Carmarthen.The property comprises of a fitted kitchen with a cooker & hob. There is a open plan kitchen/lounge downstairs with a feature fire place. There are TWO bedrooms upstairs, separate bathroom with electric shower over bath and a WC seperate.
The property includes a small courtyard which is parking is available at.Property is available 30th August 2016
Gas Central Heating and Council Tax Band: C
To view please call SureLet Carmarthen between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week.
Eich arbenigwr cenedlaethol gyda gwybodaeth lleol.
Application Fee of £90 including VAT applies to this property, and refrencing is £90 per applicant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55664869.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6870558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sure Sales & Lettings , Carmarthen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.