|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (549 days ago)|
- Available 1st September 2016
- Unfurnished, White Goods Included
- Two Double Bedroom Semi - Detached Bungalow
- Off street parking and garage
- Cul-De-Sac location
- Living Room
- Wet Room
A two bedroom semi-detached bungalow situated in a quiet cul-de-sac close to the village centre and only a few minutes from Haddenham & Thame Parkway.
The property accommodation comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen (appliances included), conservatory, two double bedrooms and a wet room. There is also off street parking, a garage and gardens to the front and rear.
Offered unfurnished and available from the 1st September 2016. No Pets. No Smokers. EPC Rating D.
Please contact Tim Russ & Company for full details or to arrange a viewing. The rental price advertised excludes any security deposit which may be payable (note: a higher deposit is required if you have pets) and any fees which are payable to the agent to cover Administration, Referencing, Tenancy Renewal and Inventory Check Out costs. Some fees are charged per tenant and others per property and therefore vary depending on the number of tenants or type of property. Fees will be confirmed prior to viewing / upon request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55665466.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6324716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tim Russ & Company, Thame.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.