|Added on Rightmove:||16 August 2016 (160 days ago)|
- Semi-detached period home
- In excellent condition and with numerous original features
- Three reception rooms
- Kitchen with dining space and utility/pantry
- Four double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite
- Attractive rear garden with lawn, decking and patio
- Location provides convenient access to Cardiff Bay and Penarth town centre
Full descriptionA very well presented family home with character. Three reception rooms plus kitchen/diner, WC, utility, four double bedrooms and two bathrooms. There is a very attractive rear garden with deck, patio and lawn. Available for up to four years, fully furnished. EPC: TBC.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7038624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Baker, Penarth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.