|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 December 2016 (405 days ago)|
- £125.00 per person per week.
- Inclusive of bills.
- Permit parking on road.
- Across the road from the University.
- Students 2017/2018.
- Large room with furniture and desk.
- Large reception room.
- Five bedroom flat, with one room available.
- Contract start September 2017.
- Washing machine facility.
VICTORIA HOUSE This student development of flats is across the road from Nottingham Trent University. You couldn't get more ideal than this!
With communal door hosting an intercom system and fob entry, there is good security. 24 hour handyman on site for repairs and queries.
These flats are an excellent size. They are neutrally finished throughout, cleaned and in some cases repainted before every new academic year.
Each room comes fully furnished, consisting of ¾ double bed, wardrobe, drawers, desks and side table.
The kitchen and living area is open plan and is an excellent social hub for you and your flatmates. The Kitchens are modern finished with white gloss cupboards, ovens and hobs. There is a dining table, chairs and sofas.
The block is a block just for students so we are sure you will also be socialising with other groups of students too!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101457000459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tristrams Sales & Lettings, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.