|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (178 days ago)|
- Boasting stylish interiors throughout
- Impressive living space with private patio garden
- Arranged over four floors with bright double reception room
- Modern kitchen/dining room
- Conservatory and useful utility room
- Gorgeous master bedroom opening onto terrace
- Two further well proportioned bedrooms
- Contemporary shower room and bathroom
Full descriptionLONG LET. Boasting stylish interiors throughout, this beautiful three bedroom house offers an impressive living space with a private patio garden to the rear and a sunny terrace accessed off the master bedroom.
St Luke's Street is a quite residential street located just moments from the fashionable selection of shops, boutiques and coffee houses to be found on the King's Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 994366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Sloane Square.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.