Office to rentFirst Floor Suite, Ventura House, Ventura Park Road, Tamworth, B78
9,249 sq. ft.
- 9,249 sq ft (859 sq m)
- First Floor Suite, Ventura House, Ventura Park Road, Tamworth
- Attractive accommodation offering a prominent position on Ventura Park Road, Tamworth, being a short walk from Ventura Retail Park and Tamworth Town Centre.
- A first floor front suite provides recently refurbished modern office accommodation benefiting from air conditioning, perimeter trunking and a suspended ceiling together with integrated lighting. The
- Potential to combine first floor suites
- Incentives available
- First Floor Front Suite Net Internal Area - 3,577 sq ft First Floor Rear Suite Net Internal Area - 5,762 sq ft
- To Let
- Upon Application
A first floor front suite provides recently refurbished modern office accommodation benefiting from air conditioning, perimeter trunking and a suspended ceiling together with integrated lighting. The suite is accessed via an internal staircase from the reception area. The rear first floor suite will be refurbished in late 2016.
Shared male and female WCs together with a shower are located on the first floor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-55727743.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burley Browne, Sutton Coldfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.