|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (224 days ago)|
- Unique first floor flat flooded with natural light
- Open-plan living space with generous reception area
- Kitchen with central island housing spice and whisky racks
- Separate raised study area with built-in desk and shelving
- Master suite with sunken bath and radio speakers
- Second good-sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Modern shower/utility room with heated towel rail
- Fully equipped with mood lighting and i-pod docking station
LONG LET. Boasting original design features, this fantastic two bedroom bespoke flat offers naturally bright rooms, wood floors with underfloor heating, one en suite bedroom and a central location.
This excellent property is centrally located for the many shops, restaurants and amenities of Chiswick High Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 994996. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.