|Added on Rightmove:||19 August 2016 (554 days ago)|
- Stunning Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Recently Redecorated
- Lovely front and rear gardens
- Available Now
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A BUNGALOW IN THE IMMENSELY POPULAR VILLAGE CALLED GREAT OAKLEY? Then look no more and move into a lovely bungalow in the Woodlands. The property has recently been redecorated throughout and comes newly carpeted.
This property offers fantastic living space such as a large lounge, large kitchen and two very large double bedrooms. The house also has a lovely front and rear garden and benefits from both a drive and garage.
This property is available from the 16th of December so plan ahead and get your future organised today by arranging a viewing right now!
Entrance Hall leading to -
Reception Room -
11'08-15'08 - smooth painted ceilings, wallpapered walls, double glazed window to front and flank, radiator, oil heater, fitted carpet.
Bedroom 1 -
11'11-11'10 - artex painted ceiling, smooth painted walls, radiator, double glazed window to front, fitted carpet.
Bedroom 2 -
11'11-10'10 - artex painted ceiling, smooth painted walls, radiator, double glazed window to flank, fitted carpet.
Artex painted ceiling, part tiled walls, part painted walls, double glazed window to rear, vanity sink unit, panelled bath with shower over, lino flooring.
Artex painted ceiling, smooth painted walls, double glazed window to rear, low level WC, lino flooring.
12'07-10'11- Artex painted ceiling, smooth part painted walls with tiled splash back, range of fitted base and matching eye level units, double glazed window to flank, double glazed uvpc door leading to rear garden, fitted lino flooring.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55750471.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P5225L2914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Harwich Dovercourt Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.