|Added on Rightmove:||19 August 2016 (615 days ago)|
- Fantastic three bedroom garden flat
- Set on the ground floor of a gorgeous period conversion
- Three well-proportioned and naturally bright bedrooms
- Features a fantastic semi-open plan kitchen/reception room
- Benefits from a great astro-turf garden
LONG LET. This superb three bedroom garden flat is set on the ground floor of a beautiful period building and is finished to a high contemporary standard throughout, including a sleek fitted kitchen and private garden.
Located close to Forest Road, Walthamstow the property is served by a wealth of local shops, restaurants and amenities. Walthamstow Underground Station is within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 995126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Walthamstow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.