|Added on Rightmove:||12 December 2016 (308 days ago)|
- EPC- D
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TOWN CENTRE
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- BUILT IN TELEVISION
An extremely well presented, newly renovated two bedroom first floor flat which has an added benefit of space for a study/bedroom all located within the Melton Mowbray Town Centre.
The George hotel......
The sympathetic conversion of the Grade II listed 17th Century former coaching inn is on the High Street within the Melton town centre and is the only new development available in the town centre.
An extremely well presented, newly renovated two bedroom first floor flat which has an added benefit of space for a study/Bedroom all located within the Melton Mowbray Town Centre.
This property comprises of a good size lounge/kitchen which has been freshly decorated. Invite all your friends from for tea and show off your newly fitted modern kitchen, which has plenty of space for all your cooking needs.
This property is offered on an unfurnished basis. The accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, bathroom with shower over bath, low level w/c and wash basin. The apartment has a built in TV in the bathroom which is a luxury added feature.
Two double bedrooms with option for third single bedroom or study, open plan kitchen and diner, electric hob and oven. There is also plumbing for a washing machine.
Call Connells today to arrange a viewing and avoid disappointment
Sorry no Pets
EPC - D
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55773568.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3262J0303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Melton Mowbray.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.