|Added on Rightmove:||20 June 2016 (703 days ago)|
- FIRST MONTH RENT FREE.
- Spacious terrace property within walking distance of town centre
- Two reception rooms
- Two spacious bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating/uPVC double glazing
- Potential long term let
- Will consider Housing Benefit/will not accept Pets
- Council tax band A / EPC - D
- Deposit 500 / Ref and admin fees apply, contact agent for details (Admin fees reduced throughout
FIRST MONTH RENT FREE.
Reduced administration fees when applied for during August, contact the office for information.
Spacious terraced house within walking distance of the Town Centre. Comprising two good sized reception rooms, a modern fitted kitchen and ground floor bathroom with white suite and shower over the bath. To the first floor are two double bedrooms. Low maintenance, enclosed rear garden, gas fired central heating system and uPVC double glazing. Housing benefit considered. Potential long tern let.
Council tax band A. (This information was obtained on the 3rd December 2015 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries).
Deposit payable 500. Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55776115.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30047175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Green & Preston, Grimsby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.