|Added on Rightmove:||24 February 2016 (659 days ago)|
- *50% OFF FIRST MONTHS RENT*
- Lovely spacious first floor apartment
- One large reception room
- Two bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating/uPVC double glazing
- Potential long term let
- Will consider Housing Benefit/Pets considered
- Council tax band A / EPC - D
- Deposit 550/ Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
Lovely spacious first floor apartment situated in this popular location, close to Weelsby Road. Comprising of uPVC double glazing, gas central heating. The property offers a large airy lounge with laminate flooring, modern fitted kitchen, modern bathroom with white suite and shower over the bath and having two good sized bedrooms. Garden to the rear. Decorated to a good standard, must be viewed. Potential long term let. 50% off first months rent
Council tax band A. (This information was obtained on the 18th June 2015 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries). EPC - D.
Deposit payable 550. Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55776157.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30060896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Green & Preston, Grimsby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.