|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 January 2017 (242 days ago)|
- Delightful semi detached cottage recently refurbished
- Two reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating with newly installed boiler
- Potential long term let/redecorated throughout
- Will not accept Housing Benefit or Pets
- Council tax band B / EPC - D
- Deposit 750/ Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
- TO APPLY CONTACT OUR GRIMSBY OFFICE ON WEST ST MARYS GATE
Newly refurbished including new flooring and redecorated throughout, this delightful semi detached cottage is located in the heart of the village being convenient for local amenities, bus routes and local schools. Comprising two reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, gas fired central heating with newly fitted boiler 2016, double glazing and enclosed garden to the rear. Potential long term let.
Council tax band B. (This information was obtained on 5th August 2016 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries). EPC - D.
Deposit payable 750. Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 30096789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Green & Preston, Grimsby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.