|Added on Rightmove:||22 August 2016 (643 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Luxury Maisonette
- Gated Entrance To Complex
- Very Modern Interior
- Open Plan Living Accommodation
- Allocated Parking
- All White Goods Including Dishwasher
- Double Glazed Throughout
A one double bedroom terraced house recently renovated, situated in a gated complex to the north of Kidlington.
This property like all of them in the development has been finished to a very high standard. The main living accommodation is set on the first floor, accessed via the wide staircase allowing for a wonderfully light, open plan living room and kitchen area. In the kitchen all appliances are provided including a dishwasher. The ground floor comprises a double bedroom and shower room plus two storage areas. Outside there is allocated parking for one car and a communal area which opens out to the Royal Oxford Canal.
Available within two weeks, please contact Alistair Redhouse Lettings to arrange an accompanied viewing and avoid missing out.
EPC Rating E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55779016.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5697168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alistair Redhouse Estate Agents Ltd, Kidlington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.