|Added on Rightmove:||16 December 2016 (494 days ago)|
- FANTASTIC BRAND NEW TWO BEDROOM THIRD FLOOR APARTMENT
- PRISTINE CONDITION - FINISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- FULLY INTEGRATED KITCHEN WITH GRANITE WORKTOPS
- RESIDENTS ONLY PRIVATE PARKING
- TWO BALCONIES OVERLOOKING PRIVATE PARK
- ACCESS TO GYM & SWIMMING POOL
This is a stunning brand new third floor apartment in the extremely popular Beaufort Park development. The property has been finished to the highest of standards with an Elite package of fixtures and fittings. The apartment comprises a fully integrated kitchen with granite worktops and breakfast bar, large open plan reception with direct access to one of two balconies that overlook the private park, master bedroom suite with large fitted wardrobes and private balcony, en-suite shower room, large second bedroom with ample storage and a large second fully fitted family bathroom. The apartment also benefits from integrated Sonos music system in the reception and master bedroom, allocated secure parking, exclusive gym and swimming pool and a residents only private park. New Tenants will also benefit from free Sky TV and free internet for 12 months. Available now.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HEN160833_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Hendon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.