|Added on Rightmove:||24 August 2016 (549 days ago)|
- Two double bedroom apartment
- Situated on quiet leafy side road
- Secure off street parking
- Open plan reception with kitchen area
- Spacious shower room
- Large master bedroom with balcony
- Walking distance to Acton Town tube station
- Available now
Orchards of London is proud to present to market this charming two double bedroom apartment walking distance from Acton Town tube station (Piccadilly/District). This property offers spacious off street parking and also encompasses a fantastic open plan reception/kitchen area with front aspect views over leafy Heathfield Road itself. Furthermore there is a master bedroom with French doors onto a balcony overlooking the rear aspect of the property, an additional double bedroom and a spacious shower room. Heathfield Road is located near the very heart of Acton and is only a short walk from the fantastic retail and leisure facilities that Acton has to offer. Heathfield Road is conveniently located to numerous great primary and secondary schools. Heathfield Road is a beautiful tree lined road in Acton's highly desirable Mill Hill Conservation Area.
Property ref: 121_2390_3889679
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55805863.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3889679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchards Of London, Acton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.