|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 June 2016 (716 days ago)|
- Fantastic three bedroomed mid terraced house
- Victorian property
- Newly refurbished throughout to a high standard
- Offered unfurnished
- Excellent views of Alexandra Palace from top floor bedroom
- Private garden with a shed
- New wooden floors downstairs
- Newly laid carpets throughout upper floors
Reliable Homes are delighted to present this newly refurbished Victorian mid-terraced house located on a quiet residential street right by Alexandra Park. This three double bedroom property features a bright double reception room with period style fireplaces, a modern fitted kitchen/ diner opening onto a private garden with a shed, downstairs WC, large bathroom with walk in shower and a bathtub on the first floor and a lovely loft room with Juliet balcony. Situated within access of the many shops, restaurants and transport facilities of Crouch End, Muswell Hill and Hornsey and located within proximity of local schools. Offered unfurnished and available immediately.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55813447.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101380000883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reliable Homes, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.