|Added on Rightmove:||25 July 2016 (338 days ago)|
- Located on the ground floor of an attractive period property
- Bright reception room with sliding door to garden
- Open-plan kitchen with lots of storage space
- Bay-fronted master bedroom and good-sized second bedroom
- Stylish bathroom with roll-top bath
- Fresh modern décor and sleek wood floors
- Hallway with storage cupboard and cellar space
- Potential to extend subject to planning permission
SHORT LET. Set within a period property on a residential road, this stunning two bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space with stylish interiors and a lovely south-facing garden.
Chiswick High Road is moments away and is home to a wide selection of shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants. Chiswick House and Gardens and the River Thames are also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 995638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.