|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 December 2016 (500 days ago)|
- Set within a secure residential development
- Generously arranged over the ninth floor, accessed via lift
- Contemporary two bedroom apartment with ample storage
- Stunning white gloss kitchen with quality fixtures
- Modern bathroom and shower room
- Lovely views across the river from a private balcony
- Fantastic location moments from the fashionable Kings Road
LONG LET. Arranged over the ninth floor of a secure development, this stunning two bedroom flat offers contemporary interiors and is located moments from the designer retailers and eateries along King's Road.
Ideally located for a picturesque stretch of the River Thames the Worlds End Estate also boasts an exceptional location for the many upmarket shops, bars and restaurants along King's Road, South Kensington and Knightsbridge are also easily accessible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 995744. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Sloane Square.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.