|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 September 2016 (169 days ago)|
- Substantial, stunning four bedroom house
- Beautifully presented living accommodation
- Spaciously arranged over three floors of a period terrace
- Generous ground floor boasting two living spaces and a state of the art fully fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom featuring an en-suite
- Pristine rear garden with fully functional bi-folding doors
- Moments from Bishop's Park
- Completely refurbished throughout to the highest of standards
- Full property management from Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward
Full descriptionSituated moments from Parsons Green Station, this stunning four bedroom house offers luxury living. Offered fully furnished and equipped with all the furniture/linen in the photographs. Situated moments from Parsons Green Station, this stunning four bedroom house offers luxury living. Offered fully furnished and equipped with all the furniture/linen in the photographs. As you enter the property you have a cosy entrance living space that leads on to a large fully fitted kitchen. At the rear of the property you have a stunning living/dining space with bi-folding doors that leads to a perfectly sculpted private garden. The first floor comprises of two good sized bedrooms, a study and a family bathroom. The third level has a beautiful loft room that benefits from an en-suite bathroom. The property also further benefits from surround sound throughout the house, wooden flooring on the lower floor, and new carpets in the bedrooms.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P119286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, Fulham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.