|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||26 August 2016 (634 days ago)|
- Spacious terrace family home
- Five bedrooms including beautiful loft master bedroom with French windows
- Two bathrooms both with underfloor heating plus downstairs cloakroom
- Stunning double reception with solid wooden flooring
- Full extended and completely modernised kitchen/dining/entertaining space with underfloor heating
- Bi Folding doors lead to the well manicured south facing garden with patio and lawn
- Excellent location for local well regarded schools
A fabulous five bedroom period home available to rent on a peaceful residential street in a desirable location in Balham which is also within easy reach of Clapham South tube station and Clapham Common. This stunning property with its beautiful sunny garden to the rear offers contemporary living within a period home having being renovated to a very high standard by its current owners.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55843780.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P140878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Lettings, Balham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.