1 bedroom flat to rentLoudoun Road, Newmilns
Withdrawn from Market
|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 February 2017 (462 days ago)|
- 1 Bedroom Converted Flat
- 1 Reception Room
- 1 Family Bathroom with Newly Fitted Ammenities
- Fitted Kitchen with White Goods Included
- Doubled Glazed, Electrically Heated with Low Energy Costs
- Parking is Permitted All Down the Street
- Pets Welcomed
- Housing Benefits Welcomed
Early viewing is highly recommended due to the property being priced to encourage a quick let. For further information please call our 24/7 enquiry line on 0161 209 3224.
Disclaimer: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending Tenants should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Although we try to ensure accuracy, if measurements are used in this listing, they may be approximate. Therefore if intending Tenants need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are reproduced general information and it must not be inferred that any item is included for let with the property.
VIEWING Viewing strictly by appointment through The Express Letting Agency
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101096001521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Express Estate Agency, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.