|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 October 2016 (344 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- GROUND-FLOOR APARTMENT
- SPACIOUS DOUBLE BEDROOM
- BRIGHT & SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM
- OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN DINER
- FULLY-TILED MODERN BATHROOM
- FRONT PRIVATE LAWN GARDEN
- OFF-STREET PARKING
- OFFERED UNFURNISHED
The property briefly comprises of: 1 double bedroom with built-in mirror wardrobes - fully-tiled modern bathroom - open-plan kitchen-diner with featured fireplace & bay window - private lawn garden - off-road allocated parking - GCH & double-glazing - offered unfurnished - Available immediately
***MUST SEE - SPACIOUS 1 BED GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT - EXCELLENT LOCATION*** This well presented 1 double bedroom conversion flat is ideally located within extremely close proximity of Streatham Common BR station with mutliple local amenties options suitable for a professional working couple. The property is offered unfurnished and available to move into immediately.
Welcomed by an entrance patio with stairs leading up to the front door opening into a communal hallway, this bright and spacious property offers a carpetted double bedroom with wall-to-wall built-in mirrored wardrobes and double sleigh-bed frame; a modern fully-tiled bathroom with power-shower over the bath and boasts a huge living space accommodating an open-plan fully-fitted kitchen with feature fireplace, large bay-window and wooden flooring.
There is a private lawn garden to the front of the property accessed via the gated trellis, and there is also off-road parking allocated with the property.
Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the size.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55866358.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3343I4818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Streatham Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.