|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 October 2016 (130 days ago)|
- Well presented throughout in excellent condition
- Featuring neutral modern décor and wood floors
- Large bay-fronted reception room with ample space to dine
- Fully equipped contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Wonderful garden with light filled conservatory
- Stylish bathroom suite with sleek fittings
- Ideally situated in the heart of Hampstead Village
Full descriptionLONG LET. Fantastic two bedroom, lower ground floor flat situated within a charming period conversion, offering recently renovated interiors throughout with contemporary fittings and private rear garden.
Fabulous location just moments from the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Hampstead High Street, while picturesque Hampstead Heath is just a short walk away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 995918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.