|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 November 2016 (358 days ago)|
- Spacious and stylish two bedroom flat
- Refurbished to an exceptionally high standard
- Benefiting from an excellent location
- Bay-fronted reception room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Close to the tranquil greenery of Hyde Park
SHORT LET. Within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of High Street Kensington, this spacious and stylish two bedroom flat has been refurbished to an exceptionally high standard.
Situated moments from the amenities of Notting Hill Gate and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of High Street Kensington. The nearest underground station is Notting Hill Gate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 996000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.