Office to rentOffice 13, Highbridge Enterprise Centre, Isleport Business Park, Highbridge, TA9
£273 pcm (£63 pw)
108 sq. ft.
- 108 sq ft (10 sq m)
- The buildings were completed in March 2015 and have been designed to reduce energy consumption by incorporating high grade insulation, underfloor heating as well as natural ventilation.
- Each unit benefits from a dedicated 50 Mbps leased line for broadband. Car parking and access to reprographic and meeting room services. Secure office entry, Centre Manager on site.
- The starter offices will be on 3 year leases with Easy In/Easy Out arrangements when tenants can give one month's notice to vacate.
- These units will be available with the following included:- light and heat, business rates, office area cleaning, telephone rental and handset, dedicated broadband.
Highbridge Enterprise Centre is located in proximity to some established companies at Isleport Business Park and is just 1.5 miles south of Junction 22 on the M5.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-55879589.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by TDA, Torbay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.