|Added on Rightmove:||31 August 2016 (143 days ago)|
- Sought-after area
- Gas central Heating and Upvc Double Glazing
- Nice gardens
- Available immediately upon request.
Property reference number 5678534. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This attractive, very competitively priced, nicely decorated two bedroom through terraced house comprises :
- Two double bedrooms.
- Nice modern bathroom (bath, sink and shower).
- Large living room and large master bedroom.
- Fully fitted kitchen with a washing machine point
- Broad band connection.
- Gas central heating.
- uPVC double glazing.
- Low council tax band.
- Off-street parking
- Secure attractive rear garden.
- Good, regular local bus service.
- Close to local shops, takeaways, supermarket.
- Ideal for good schools including Ling Bob and Christ Church schools.
A Bond of £600 is required at move in and will be registered with a tenancy deposit scheme
The rent £430 is paid a calendar month in advance which is also required at move in.
DSS Only Considered with suitable guarantors
* Please quote ref. 5678534 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
There will be no other charges for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55883083.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 5678534_40525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.