Office to rentFORTIS HOUSE, LONDON ROAD, BARKING, ESSEX, IG11
9,922 sq. ft.
- 9,922 sq ft (921 sq m)
- RAISED ACCESS FLOORS
- 2 X 8 PERSON AUTOMATIC PASSENGER LIFTS
- SUSPENDED CEILINGS WITH RECESSED LIGHTING
- DISABLED ACCESS FACILITIES
- MARBLE-CLAD DOUBLE HEIGHT MANNED ENTRANCE RECEPTION
- ON-SITE SECURITY
- SECURE ON-SITE CAR PARKING
- An EPC has been commissioned and will be available shortly.
Fortis House was constructed in the early 1990s and is an impressive 7-storey landmark office building. The available accommodation has recently been refurbished and comprises the first and second floors of the building.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-55887556.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 31184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Glenny, East London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.