Warehouse to rentUNIT 4 (BAYS 1 & 2), MARTINBRIDGE TRADING ESTATE, LINCOLN ROAD, ENFIELD, EN1
37,130 sq. ft.
- 37,130 sq ft (3,449 sq m)
- SINGLE STOREY WAREHOUSE WITH EXCELLENT PARKING
- 8 ROLLER SHUTTER LOADING DOORS
- JUST EAST OF THE A10 GREAT CAMBRIDGE ROAD
- Energy Performance Certificate Number: 0290-4922-0340-9010-0084 E -111
The premises comprise a single storey warehouse of steel frame construction under a steel trussed asbestos clad roof with translucent panels. The roof is arranged in two spans with a single row of supporting columns. The warehouse has four roller shutter loading doors at each end of the unit and a parking area immediately outside the western entrance. WC facilities are provided to the warehouse.
A two storey office component provides clear space on each floor together with M & F WC facilities.
In addition to the parking/loading area at the western entrance, a separate parking area of approximately 4,500 sq ft is included with Unit 4.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-55888042.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 33435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Glenny, North London and Hertfordshire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.