|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 January 2017 (477 days ago)|
- Charming two bedroom house
- Two good sized reception rooms
- Open plan reception room/kitchen with space to dine
- Modern bathroom
- Private garden with shed storage
- Fantastic location close to the amenities of Twickenham
- Moments from the River Thames
SHORT LET. Ideally located close to Twickenham, this charming two bedroom house boasts an open-plan reception room/kitchen with space to dine, two good sized bedrooms and a private garden.
Moments from the river Thames, Bell Lane is in a fantastic location close to the varied shops and restaurants of Twickenham. The nearest transport links are at Twickenham station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 996232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.