|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (340 days ago)|
- Private car parking space
- Nice kitchen & bathroom large lounge
- Nice shower with mains pressure shower
- Large lounge & bedroom with park views
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Large loft space for storage
- Sole top floor flat with own landing area
- Near Westgate shopping centre, town centre, Train
- Quiet top floor flat
- 3 minutes to train London in 50, trains every 15
Property reference number 5692584. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Nice top floor flat so is quiet and warm in the winter.
Has nice newer fitted kitchen with fitted fridge oven and hob.
Large lounge with 2 windows looking out over Aldershot Park and gardens.
Double bedroom with 2 windows looking out over Aldershot park and gardens.
Very nice shower room with good water pressure.
Washing machine and tumble dryer.
Cheap rate night storage heating and water heating.
Large boarded loft space with ladder and lighting.
Private car parking space.
Close to train and bus stations trains to London and this takes approximate' 50 minutes.
Close to town centre and new Westgate shopping centre restaurants cinema and Morisons supermarket.
We would like a nice couple to enjoy this flat and make it a home no hidden costs. but you will need to pay for check and references. so if you have problems save your money and don't apply......
No Dss / No Pets / No Smoking in building is permitted.
To state the obvious you will need to pay for your own Electric, Water, Council Tax, Phone / Broadband.
* Please quote ref. 5692584 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
There will be no other charges for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55897267.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5692584_40545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.