Light Industrial to rentUNIT 14 DEPTFORD TRADING ESTATE, BLACKHORSE ROAD, DEPTFORD, LONDON, SE8
Removed 2,693 sq. ft. | £44,435 pa| £3,703 pcm
- 2,693 sq ft (250 sq m)
- IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE INDUSTRIAL/WAREHOUSE ACCOMMODATION
- ESTABLISHED INDUSTRIAL LOCATION
- GOOD ACCESS TO CENTRAL LONDON, DOCKLANDS AND THE CITY
- FULL HEIGHT ROLLER SHUTTER DOORS
- SECURE ESTATE
- PRIME LOCATION
- FLEXIBLE LEASE TERMS AVAILABLE
The estate comprises a range of generally terraced industrial or warehouse units constructed with brick elevations around a concrete portal frame. The pitched roofs incorporate translucent panels and many of the units benefit from offices on ground and first floor. Access to the warehouse element is via full height shutter doors and parking is provided within close proximity to each unit.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 33803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Glenny, South East London and Kent.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.