Light Industrial to rentBankfield Mill, Haley Hill, Halifax, HX3
Removed 30,478 sq. ft. | £35,000 pa| £2,917 pcm
- 30,478 sq ft (2,831 sq m)
- SUBSTANTIAL MILL BUILDING
- MEZZANINE OFFICE & STORAGE
- 2831 SQ M (30478 SQ FT)
- THREE ROLLER SHUTTER ACCESS DOORS
The property briefly comprises a substantial stone built mill building offering open plan warehouse/ industrial space. A mezzanine level provides ancillary storage along with office, kitchen and WC facilities and further storage is provided to the basement level which can be accessed externally from the rear of the premises.
The warehouse itself has a solid concrete floor and daylight is provided by way of skylights. The property benefits from having three roller shutter access doors as well as personnel door and reception area. WC and canteen facilities are provided within the warehouse and parking is available externally.
All mains services to include gas, three phase electricity, water and drainage are connected to the property. These services have not been tried or tested and any interested party should satisfy themselves as to their condition and suitability.
Warehouse - 27,500 sq ft
Mezzanine/ office - 2,384 sq ft
Basement - 594 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-55910473.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Singleton, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.