|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 August 2016 (326 days ago)|
- Superb period property arranged two two floors
- Gorgeous bay-fronted reception room and separate dining room
- Contemporary fitted kitchen boasting access to garden
- Two excellent double bedrooms
- Fantastic four piece, white suite bathroom
- Presented to a very high standard with a neutral finish
- Enviable location moments from Wimbledon High Street
SHORT LET. Boasting a superb central location in the heart of Wimbledon, this beautiful two bedroom terrace house offers bright and spacious accommodation with a stylish kitchen and a lovely garden.
Graham Road is conveniently situated close to the shopping centre, bars and restaurants of The Broadway and is also within easy reach of Wimbledon Village and The All England Lawn Tennis Club.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 996618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.