|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2015 (801 days ago)|
- 5 Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Managed by Landlord
- Fully furnished
- 10mins walk
LARGE FIVE BEDROOM HOUSE IN GREAT LOCATION
***NO SUMMER RENT***
Headingley boasts an array of shops, restaurants, supermarkets and bars like nowhere else in Leeds. Firm favourites with the students who rent properties here are the Otley Run, Headingley Cricket ground, Sainsbury’s, the Headingley Taps and the amazing independent restaurants of Headingley.
It is ideally located within easy walking distance between Leeds University and Metropolitan city campuses and Beckets Park campus. Headingley also has its own train station and bus links from which you can easily access the City Centre, Kirkstall, North Leeds and West Yorkshire.
- Central property and a great size
- Five large double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms, one with bath and shower one just shower
- Decent sized living room
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Local amenities a stones throw away
- Great travel links
- Central heating and double glazing throughout
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55948832.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 25470979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DEU Estates, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.