|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 December 2016 (531 days ago)|
- Beautiful period conversion apartment
- Moments from Wimbledon common and village
- Walking distance to mainline train station
- Double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Spacious bright, airy reception/kitchen
- Period features
- Brand newly furnished to a specification throughout
- EPC rating DD
A truly stunning two bedroom property to rent within this impressive detached period building, a converted school in West Wimbledon close to the common and Wimbledon Village, which offers modern living throughout with beautiful furnishings & communal gardens.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P119973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, Raynes Park.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.