|Added on Rightmove:||26 August 2015 (784 days ago)|
- Well presented throughout in excellent condition
- Featuring neutral modern décor and wood floors
- Large reception room with original period fireplace
- Master bedroom features fitted wardrobes
- Further two good-sized bedrooms
- Contemporary shower room with stylish fittings
- Wonderful split level decked garden
- Fully equipped separate kitchen with access to garden
SHORT LET. Fantastic three bedroom ground floor flat situated within an attractive period conversion, offering modern interiors throughout with private garden, located in the sought-after area of Belsize Park.
Ideally situated close to the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Haverstock Hill, while Belsize Park Underground Station is just a short walk away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 996737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.