|Added on Rightmove:||05 September 2016 (462 days ago)|
- Private Garden
- Bills Included
- Separate kitchen
Property reference number 5710606. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Luxury garden studio flat with separate kitchen and living area, perfect for a couple. The property is pet-friendly.
New built, luxury bathroom, brand new kitchen, 32" LED TV, fireplace, washing machine, Espresso Machine for your early morning café latte or cappuccino!
Beautiful PRIVATE GARDEN with shed and patio set.
Luxury wet-room bathroom with walk-in shower and open plan mezzanine level with Futon bed.
Quiet and green location, Off street parking, Pet friendly :)
Fully & Stylishly Furnished
Brand new building
Also included in Rent:
- Superfast 90 Mbs fibre-optic Internet - one of the fastest in the country
- Full Sky+ HD subscription (INC full Sky Movies package - all 12 movie channels, full Sky Sports, ALL channels inc HD, full on-demand inc TV box sets and new release movies - everything)
- local gym membership (optional)
- NO agency fees, NO credit/reference fees, NO application fees
- Private landlords (NLA accredited) that understand how to create a home
- Muswell Hill Broadway with its abundance of cafes, bars, clubs, pubs and restaurants is just around the corner (10-15 min walk).
- Drive a car? Not only is there free parking but you are a stone's throw from the North Circular on-ramp enabling you to get in and out of London, or to the East or West of London with little traffic. An example - There are only 9 traffic lights between Heathrow and home.
- Like parks? Three of England's oldest woods (Highgate Wood, Queens Wood, Coldfall Wood) are close by.
- A short walk away from Alexandra Palace with its beautiful park land including the Sunday Farmers' Market for you foodies out there.
- And there is a 24 hour Tesco superstore five minutes walk away.
- 5 mins to Tesco, try 50m and you will find our local convenience store.
- Five 24 hour stores are to be found within 3/4 mile
- Extremely well connected.
- Bus Numbers 43 and 134 are literally at your door step taking you to the West End, Old Street/Shoreditch, Islington, Camden, London Bridge or just to connect with the Northern Line at Highgate a few minutes away.
* Please quote ref. 5710606 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
There will be no other charges for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55967698.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 5710606_40701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.