|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 August 2016 (427 days ago)|
- Bright and spacious three bedroom house
- Gorgeous open plan reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped modern kitchen
- Large master bedroom
- Good sized second and third bedroom
- Fantastic private balcony, garage and off-street parking
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Beautiful private patio garden
SHORT LET. Enviably located moments from Twickenham High Street, this bright and spacious three bedroom house boasts an expansive reception room with space to dine, off-street parking, garage and lovely private garden.
Sherland Road is a beautiful quiet road set moments from the fantastic amenities of Twickenham High Street, while the River Thames is also within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 996888. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.