|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 September 2016 (493 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOM FLAT
- NEWLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- BRAND NEW FITTED KITCHEN DINER
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- BRAND NEW FLOORING
- SHARED GARDEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATINGSTATION
- CLOSE TO MANOR PARK AND EAST HAM STATION
- CLOSE TO ESSEX PRIMARY SCHOOL AND LITTLE ILFORD SECONDARY SCHOOL
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
Hunters are proud to present this well located two bedroom flat in the ever popular area of Manor Park, E12. Having undergone a complete refurbishment throughout, which the landlord is in the process of completing by adding brand new carpet throughout, the property offers three bright and airy bedrooms, a brand new fitted kitchen diner, modern family bathroom and access to a shared garden.
Well located, you will be within close proximity to Manor Park and East Ham station, as well as many local shops and restaurants. You also have options available for schools, including Essex Primary School and Little Ilford Secondary School.
Available immediately, we highly recommend to view this property as soon as possible to truly appreciate its size and condition - call us NOW!
This property is subject to a Landlord License issued by Newham Council. For this reason, a maximum occupancy applies on this property as per the licence.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PLLET99217756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Plaistow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.