Light Industrial to rentLeyland Trading Estate (50-147), Irthlingborough Rd, Wellingborough, Northants, NN8
2,100 sq. ft.
- 2,100 sq ft (195 sq m)
- TO LET - For Further Information, View Property
- Modern industrial units of 1,050 sq ft
- Flexible terms - 3 years with annual tenant breaks.
- Good access to A45 and rail links. Site security
The Trading Estate is situated on the eastern side of Wellingborough and is accessed via the B571 Irthlingborough Road.
The estate predominantly comprises terraces of modern industrial/warehouse units of portal steel frame construction with concrete floors, brick/block elevations surmounted by insulated profile steel sheet cladding elevations and pitch roofs. All units have roller shutter doors and toilet/wash facilities.
Units are available to let by way of 3 year internal repairing leases. Flexibility is enhanced by the inclusion of annual tenant break clauses. Rent is payable monthly in advance.
Unit 106 - 2,100 sq ft
Unit 110 - 2,100 sq ft
Unit 147 - 2,100 sq ft
SORRY - NO MOTOR TRADE.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-55982836.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 43. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prop-Search.com, Wellingborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.